Sunday, April 7, 2013

From My Eyes

I recently uploaded some pictures onto my facebook photography page. Most of these images are simply from walking around and exploring the streets, hiking paths, and beaches of India. There is something unique about the streets here. There is so much life, so much personality. I'm inspired and encouraged when I walk around Pune and the other cities. I see beauty in people and places that many overlook. All you have to do is learn to close your eyes to what you assume, and open your eyes to an exciting new world.















1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are beautiful.

    I saw your blog on the blog exchange and voted for you.

    http://www.bigblogexchange.org/blog/612001
    So Much Sunshine

    if you would like to vote for me too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete